Behind The Camera
Why An Iphone Isn’t The Answer
A photographer is a part of your real estate team. Professional photos will create an interest in the home and prompt buyers to take the next step of contacting the realtor for a viewing. Clear, well exposed images help tell the story of the house.
The Process Is Easy.
The Results Are Stunning.
- Set up an appointment with me and the homeowner.
- Let us know the address and square footage of the house.
- Double check with the client that they are ready for a photo-session – see the downloadable: Make the Most of Your Real Estate Session.
- Sessions will take 1 – 2 hours based on the size of the house and how prepared for photography the home is. Gugel Photography may adjust a few things in the home to create a great image (with permission) but will not clean the house.
- My goal is to work in a manner not to disturb the homeowner, if home – We photograph the main floor and then upper floor, finishing the inside with the basement – exteriors are done before or after the interiors – depending on the Michigan weather.
- Payment is due at session time until a client relationship is formed.
Hear From My
Mark P. Boettcher, Esq.
Lawyers Realty, LLC
We found Kristi years ago and have happily been calling her since. Her availability is excellent; weekends and working with seller’s schedules. She assists staging on the spot. She’s professional, likeable and we trust her in front of our hard-earned clients even if we’re not there for the shoot. If we request a particular image, she accommodates and makes it more attractive than we imagined. Her system from payment to receiving our images is smooth and hassle free. Simply put, our listings look better, receive more views, and sell faster, when she’s engaged.
I like this shoot and shot. This listing’s photos got me at least one client I know of who said “Make my house look like this!”
Karen & Warren Greenwood
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
When we list a home for sale it is critically important to give a great first impression of the home to potential buyers. Professional photos are one of the best ways to showcase the property. Kristi Gugel of Gugel Photography makes it the mission of her photos to shine the best light possible on the homes we sell. She understands the importance of telling the story of the home with a focus on how photos are framed, what is included (and what should NOT be included) in the shot and creates a flow through the home.
A true testimonial to her work is the feedback we receive from nearly all our clients. Many have told us “The photos are amazing!” and “I didn’t even know my home could look so nice!” Our clients are always very satisfied with not only the end product, but also with Kristi’s professionalism and knowledge of her craft.
In a time where we all have good quality cameras in our pockets, Kristi’s photography has proven these are not good enough. She adds a great value to our clients with her photos and this helps us provide the best possible service to our clients.
Prepare For A Great Session
Download My Free Guides